Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
- Student Outcomes Students discover that the multi-step and exact way of solving |2x - 5| = |3x + 1| using algebra can sometimes be avoided by recognizing that an equation of the form f(x) = g(x) can...
- Student Outcomes Students learn the meaning and notation of recursive sequences in a modeling setting. Students use recursive sequences to model and answer problems. Students create equations and...
- Algebra I Module 5: A Synthesis of Modeling with Equations and Functions In Module 5, students synthesize what they have learned during the year about functions to select the correct function type in...
- Algebra I Module 4: Polynomial and Quadratic Expressions, Equations, and Functions In earlier modules, students analyze the process of solving equations and developing fluency in writing,...
- Algebra I Module 3: Linear and Exponential Functions In earlier grades, students define, evaluate, and compare functions and use them to model relationships between quantities. In this module,...