Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
- Student Outcomes Students create systems of equations that have the same solution set as a given system. Students understand that adding a multiple of one equation to another creates a new system of...
- Student Outcomes Students identify solutions to simultaneous equations or inequalities; they solve systems of linear equations and inequalities either algebraically or graphically.
- Student Outcomes Students use systems of equations or inequalities to solve contextual problems and interpret solutions within a particular context.
- Student Outcomes Students understand that the sum or difference of two polynomials produces another polynomial and relate polynomials to the system of integers; students add and subtract polynomials...
- Student Outcomes Students interpret equations like 1/x = 3 as two equations “1/x = 3 ” and “x ≠ 0 ” joined by “and.” Students find the solution set for this new system of equations.
- Student Outcomes Students solve complex quadratic equations, including those with a leading coefficient other than 1, by completing the square. Some solutions may be irrational. Students draw...