Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
- Topic E is a culminating series of lessons driven by MP.4, Modeling with Mathematics. Students apply what they have learned about mathematical models and exponential growth to financial literacy...
- Topic D opens with a hands-on simulation and modeling activity in which students gather data and apply the analysis of Lesson 22 in Topic C to model it with an exponential function (A-CED.2, F-LE.5...
- Day 1 Session 1 Grades 6-7 Module 1 Presentation Exemplar Module Analysis: Grades 6-7 Module 1 Grades 6-7 Progressions Problem Grade 8 Module 1 TA L4 Sprintout Day 1 Session 2 Grade 8 Module 1...
- Research Redesign Research Redesign Survey Research Redesign (Responses) Session 1 Research to Build & Present Knowledge The purpose of this session is to introduce a CCSS-aligned research unit...
- Overview of Session: What is Mathematical Modeling? Examples of mathematical modeling problems Summary: What mathematical modeling isn't. Why mathematical modeling is so important in school...
- Overview of Session: 1. Standards for Mathematical Practice 2. Progressions Documents - Grades 6-8 & 9-12 3. NYSED Assessment Development 4a. LearnZillion – Grades 6-8 4b. PARCC Model Content...