Search Within Results
- Specialists at the Center for English Language Learners at the American Institutes for Research (AIR) have developed routines and scaffolds for English Language Learners (ELLs)/Multilingual Language...
- This memo provides guidance for educators and administrators about implementing the research skills addressed in the Prekindergarten – Grade 12 ELA/Literacy Common Core State Standards. Included here...
- The new Scaffolding Instruction for English Language Learners Resource Guides for ELA and Mathematics provide guidance to educators on how to take the curriculum materials on EngageNY and provide...
- Updated Modules and Curricular Resources The tables below reflect Mathematics and English Language Arts curricular materials and resources that have been updated. As additional materials are updated...
- Authentic Reading Materials CCSS-aligned instructional materials include authentic reading materials. Authentic reading materials include published works that are typically encountered by students in...