Search Within Results
- NYSED is working on an initiative to translate the mathematics curriculum modules into the top 5 languages spoken in New York State, including Spanish, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Arabic,...
- This memo provides guidance for educators and administrators about implementing the research skills addressed in the Prekindergarten – Grade 12 ELA/Literacy Common Core State Standards. Included here...
- Resources for Common Core in ELA/ Literacy, Shift 1 PK-5 Balancing Informational Text and Literature video: Appendix B: Common Core Standards for ELA/Literacy: Text Exemplars and Sample Performance...
- Updated Modules and Curricular Resources The tables below reflect Mathematics and English Language Arts curricular materials and resources that have been updated. As additional materials are updated...
- A Story of Units provides a clearly sequenced and comprehensive educational program. Coupled with effective and replicable professional development, A Story of Units provides New York teachers with...