Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
- Reading History/Social Studies
- Integration of Knowledge and Ideas
- State Standard:
- Evaluate an author’s premises, claims, and evidence by corroborating or challenging them with other information.
- In Module 11.3, students engage in an inquiry-based, iterative process for research. Building on work with evidence-based analysis in Modules 11.1 and 12.2, students explore topics that have multiple...
- In this module, students read, discuss, and analyze literary and informational texts, focusing on how authors use word choice and rhetoric to develop ideas, and advance their points of view and...