Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: S.MD.2
- Using Probability To Make Decisions
- Calculate Expected Values And Use Them To Solve Problems
- State Standard:
- (+) Calculate the expected value of a random variable; interpret it as the mean of the probability distribution.
- Student Outcomes Students interpret expected value in context.
- Student Outcomes Students calculate the expected value of a discrete random variable.
- In this module, students build on their understanding of probability developed in previous grades. In Topic A the multiplication rule for independent events introduced in Algebra II is generalized...