Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: S.ID.9
- Interpreting Categorical And Quantitative Data
- Interpret Linear Models
- State Standard:
- Distinguish between correlation and causation.
- In Topic D, students analyze relationships between two quantitative variables using scatterplots and by summarizing linear relationships using the least squares regression line. Models are proposed...
- In Topic C, students reconnect with previous work in Grade 8 involving categorical data. Students use a two-way frequency table to organize data on two categorical variables. Students calculate the...
- Student Outcomes Students use data to develop a poster that involves the focus standards. Students construct a scatter plot of the data. Students analyze their data, examining the residual plot, and...
- Student Outcomes Students use technology to determine the value of the correlation coefficient for a given data set. Students interpret the value of the correlation coefficient as a measure of...
- Student Outcomes Students calculate and interpret conditional relative frequencies from two-way frequency tables. Students evaluate conditional relative frequencies as an indication of possible...
- Algebra I Module 2: Descriptive Statistics In this module, students reconnect with and deepen their understanding of statistics and probability concepts first introduced in Grades 6, 7, and 8. ...