Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: S.ID.7
- Interpreting Categorical And Quantitative Data
- Interpret Linear Models
- State Standard:
- Interpret the slope (rate of change) and the intercept (constant term) of a linear model in the context of the data.
- In Topic D, students analyze relationships between two quantitative variables using scatterplots and by summarizing linear relationships using the least squares regression line. Models are proposed...
- Student Outcomes Students use data to develop a poster that involves the focus standards. Students construct a scatter plot of the data. Students analyze their data, examining the residual plot, and...
- Student Outcomes Students use technology to determine the value of the correlation coefficient for a given data set. Students interpret the value of the correlation coefficient as a measure of...
- Student Outcomes Students use the least-squares line to predict values for a given data set. Students use residuals to evaluate the accuracy of predictions based on the least-squares line.
- Student Outcomes Students determine the least-squares regression line from a given set of data using technology. Students use the least-squares regression line to make predictions.
- Algebra I Module 2: Descriptive Statistics In this module, students reconnect with and deepen their understanding of statistics and probability concepts first introduced in Grades 6, 7, and 8. ...