Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: PK.OA.2
- Operations & Algebraic Thinking
- Understand simple patterns.
- State Standard:
- Duplicate and extend (eg., What comes next?) simple patterns using concrete objects.
- Throughout their math experiences, students will look for and make use of structure (MP.7). In Topic F, children model repeating and growth patterns using objects, sounds, and movements.
- Grade PreKindergarten Module 1 Topic H: Counting 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 In Topic G, students recognized the pattern of 1 more within the counting sequence by building number stairs. In Topic H, students use...
- Grade PreKindergarten Module 1 Topic G: One More with Numbers 1 to 5 In Topic G, children build an understanding of consecutive numbers by discovering that each successive number name refers to a...