Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: PK.CC.3.b
- Counting and Cardinality
- Count to tell the number of objects.
- State Standard:
- Understand that the last number name said tells the number of objects counted. The number of objects is the same regardless of their arrangement or the order in which they were counted.
- Topic G continues the pattern established in Topics A, C, and E, incorporating numbers to 10 into their understanding of the number core.
- Topic F follows the instructional path laid out in Topics B and D, with children matching groups of 0 and 9 objects to the numeral that tells how many (PK.CC.4). As in previous topics, the numerals...
- Topic E opens with an exciting new number, zero. The remaining lessons continue the pattern established in Topics A and C, with children counting and answering how many questions with numbers to 9.
- In Topic C, children incorporate the number 8 into their understanding of the number core. More time is spent with the number 8 because it is the most challenging of the numbers 6–9, being 3 away...