Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: PK.CC.3.a
- Counting and Cardinality
- Count to tell the number of objects.
- State Standard:
- When counting objects, say the number names in the standard order, pairing each object with one and only one number name and each number name with one and only one object.
- Objective: Arrange and count 6 and 7 objects in varied configurations.
- Objective: Count 6 and 7 objects in circular configurations.
- Objective: Compose 6, and then decompose into two parts. Match to the numeral 6.
- Objective: Compose 7, and then decompose into two parts. Match to the numeral 7.
- Topic E opens with an exciting new number, zero. The remaining lessons continue the pattern established in Topics A and C, with children counting and answering how many questions with numbers to 9.
- Topic F follows the instructional path laid out in Topics B and D, with children matching groups of 0 and 9 objects to the numeral that tells how many (PK.CC.4). As in previous topics, the numerals...
- Topic G continues the pattern established in Topics A, C, and E, incorporating numbers to 10 into their understanding of the number core.