Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: PK.CC.3.a
- Counting and Cardinality
- Count to tell the number of objects.
- State Standard:
- When counting objects, say the number names in the standard order, pairing each object with one and only one number name and each number name with one and only one object.
- Objective: Culminating task—sort objects by use and count each group; represent one group with a number tower and numeral.
- Objective: Find embedded numbers within 4 and 5 objects.
- Grade PreKindergarten Module 1 Topic E: How Many Questions with 4 or 5 Objects Topics E and F mimic Topics C and D, extending children’s understanding of the number core to quantities of 4 and 5. ...
- Objective: Arrange and count up to 5 objects in scattered and linear configurations.
- Objective: Count up to 3 objects.
- Objective: Arrange and count up to 3 objects in scattered and linear configurations.
- Grade PreKindergarten Module 1 Topic C: How Many Questions with 1, 2, or 3 Objects In Topic C, students build on their knowledge of sorting objects and counting to 3 as they learn to answer how many...