Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: PK.CC.1
- Counting and Cardinality
- Know number names and the count sequence.
- State Standard:
- Count to 20.
- Topic E opens with an exciting new number, zero. The remaining lessons continue the pattern established in Topics A and C, with children counting and answering how many questions with numbers to 9.
- Objective: Introduce zero.
- Objective: Introduce 9, and relate 9 to 8 and 1 more.
- Topic G continues the pattern established in Topics A, C, and E, incorporating numbers to 10 into their understanding of the number core.
- Objective: Introduce 10, and relate 10 to 9 and 1 more.
- Addition and Subtraction Stories and Counting to 20 Module 5 is the culmination of children’s work with number in the Pre-K year. Throughout Modules 1 and 3, they had extensive counting experiences...
- Throughout their math experiences, students will look for and make use of structure (MP.7). In Topic F, children model repeating and growth patterns using objects, sounds, and movements.
- Objective: Identify patterns using objects.
- Objective: Identify and duplicate patterns using sounds and movement. Represent those patterns with objects.
- Objective: Identify a growth pattern using objects.