Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: N.VM.6
- Vector And Matrix Quantities
- Perform Operations On Matrices And Use Matrices In Applications.
- State Standard:
- (+) Use matrices to represent and manipulate data, e.g., to represent payoffs or incidence relationships in a network.
- Student Outcomes Students use matrices to represent and manipulate data from network diagrams.
- In Topic A, students look at incidence relationships in networks and encode information about them via high-dimensional matrices. Questions on counting routes, the results of combining networks,...
- Module 2 extends the concept of matrices introduced in Module 1. Students look at incidence relationships in networks and encode information about them via high-dimensional matrices. Matrix...