Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: N.VM.3
- Vector And Matrix Quantities
- Represent And Model With Vector Quantities.
- State Standard:
- (+) Solve problems involving velocity and other quantities that can be represented by vectors.
- Student Outcomes Students apply linear transformations and vectors to understand the conditions required for a sequence of transformations to preserve the solution set to the system of equations.
- Student Outcomes Students write parametric equations for a line through two points in ℝ2 and ℝ3 and for a line segment between two points in ℝ2 and ℝ3. Students write parametric equations for the...
- Student Outcomes Students solve problems involving physical phenomena that can be represented by vectors.
- Student Outcomes Students understand the forces involved in constructing a stone arch. Students add and subtract vectors given in magnitude and direction form. Students solve problems that can be...
- Student Outcomes Students use vectors to define a translation map and translate geometric figures in ℝ and ℝ . Students represent and perform calculations with three-dimensional vectors and...
- Student Outcomes Students add and subtract vectors and understand those operations geometrically and component-wise. Students understand scalar multiplication graphically and perform it component-...
- Topic D opens with a formal definition of a vector. The arithmetical work for vector addition, subtraction, scalar multiplication, and vector magnitude is explored along with the geometrical...
- Module 2 extends the concept of matrices introduced in Module 1. Students look at incidence relationships in networks and encode information about them via high-dimensional matrices. Matrix...