Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: N.VM.2
- Vector And Matrix Quantities
- Represent And Model With Vector Quantities.
- State Standard:
- (+) Find the components of a vector by subtracting the coordinates of an initial point from the coordinates of a terminal point.
- Student Outcomes Students understand the forces involved in constructing a stone arch. Students add and subtract vectors given in magnitude and direction form. Students solve problems that can be...
- Student Outcomes Students find the components of a vector by subtracting the coordinates of an initial point from the coordinates of a terminal point. Students add vectors end-to-end using the...
- Topic D opens with a formal definition of a vector. The arithmetical work for vector addition, subtraction, scalar multiplication, and vector magnitude is explored along with the geometrical...
- Module 2 extends the concept of matrices introduced in Module 1. Students look at incidence relationships in networks and encode information about them via high-dimensional matrices. Matrix...