Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: N.Q .2
- Reason Quantitatively And Use Units To Solve Problems.
- State Standard:
- Define appropriate quantities for the purpose of descriptive modeling.
- Topic A focuses on the skills inherent in the modeling process: representing graphs, data sets, or verbal descriptions using explicit expressions (F-BF.A.1a) when presented in graphic form in Lesson...
- Tables, graphs, and equations all represent models. We use terms such as “symbolic” or “analytic” to refer specifically to the equation form of a function model; “descriptive model” refers to a...
- In Topic A, students explore the main functions that they will work with in Grade 9: linear, quadratic, and exponential. The goal is to introduce students to these functions by having them make...