Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: N.Q .2
- Reason Quantitatively And Use Units To Solve Problems.
- State Standard:
- Define appropriate quantities for the purpose of descriptive modeling.
- Exponential and Logarithmic Functions In this module, students synthesize and generalize what they have learned about a variety of function families. They extend the domain of exponential functions...
- Student Outcomes Students review and practice applying the properties of exponents for integer exponents. Students model a real-world scenario involving exponential growth and decay.
- Student Outcomes Students review place value and scientific notation. Students use scientific notation to compute with large numbers.