Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: N.Q .2
- Reason Quantitatively And Use Units To Solve Problems.
- State Standard:
- Define appropriate quantities for the purpose of descriptive modeling.
- Student Outcomes Students represent graphically a non-linear relationship between two quantities and interpret features of the graph. They will understand the relationship between physical quantities...
- Student Outcomes Students define appropriate quantities from a situation (a “graphing story”), choose and interpret the scale and the origin for the graph, and graph the piecewise linear function...
- Algebra I Module 5: A Synthesis of Modeling with Equations and Functions In Module 5, students synthesize what they have learned during the year about functions to select the correct function type in...
- Algebra II Module 1: Polynomial, Rational, and Radical Relationships Students connect polynomial arithmetic to computations with whole numbers and integers. Students learn that the arithmetic of...
- Algebra I Module 1: Relationships Between Quantities and Reasoning with Equations and Their Graphs In this module students analyze and explain precisely the process of solving an equation. Through...