Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: K.OA.5
- Operations And Algebraic Thinking
- Understand Addition As Putting Together And Adding To, And Under- Stand Subtraction As Taking Apart And Taking From.
- State Standard:
- Fluently add and subtract within 5.
- Welcome to “Math Studio Talk” a video series that provides games, activities and models to help students develop flexible thinking and deep understanding of math concepts from kindergarten to Grade 5...
- In Module 1, students found embedded numbers and experienced decomposition by finding hidden partners. Topic A formally teaches composition and decomposition using number bonds as students explore...
- Objective: Represent subtraction story problems using objects, drawings, expressions, and equations.
- Objective: Solve take from with result unknown expressions and equations using the minus sign with no unknown.
- Objective: Use objects and drawings to find how many are left.
- Grade K Module 4: Number Pairs, Addition and Subtraction to 10 Module 4 marks the next exciting step in math for kindergartners, addition and subtraction! They begin to harness their practiced...