Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: K.OA.4
- Operations And Algebraic Thinking
- Understand Addition As Putting Together And Adding To, And Under- Stand Subtraction As Taking Apart And Taking From.
- State Standard:
- For any number from 1 to 9, find the number that makes 10 when added to the given number, e.g., by using objects or drawings, and record the answer with a drawing or equation.
- Welcome to “Math Studio Talk” a video series that provides games, activities and models to help students develop flexible thinking and deep understanding of math concepts from kindergarten to Grade 5...
- In Topic H students will begin to see patterns when adding 0 and 1, and find the number that makes 10 when added to a given number (K.OA.4). Lesson 37 explores the additive identity: zero. Students...
- Culminating task—choose tools strategically to model and represent a stick of 10 cubes broken into two parts.
- Objective: Find the number that makes 10 for numbers 1–9, and record each with an addition equation.
- Objective: Find the number that makes 10 for numbers 1–9, and record each with a 5-group drawing.
- Grade K Module 4: Number Pairs, Addition and Subtraction to 10 Module 4 marks the next exciting step in math for kindergartners, addition and subtraction! They begin to harness their practiced...