Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: K.G.3
- Identify And Describe Shapes (Squares, Circles, Triangles, Rectangles, Hexagons, Cubes, Cones, Cylinders, And Spheres).
- State Standard:
- Identify shapes as two-dimensional (lying in a plane, “flat”) or three- dimensional (“solid”).
- Topic C closes the module with discrimination between flats and solids. In Lesson 9, students are identifying and sorting flat and solid shapes. The goal of this lesson is to focus the student’s...
- Objective: Culminating Task—collaborative groups create displays of different flat shapes with examples, non-examples, and a corresponding solid shape.
- Objective: Identify and sort shapes as two-dimensional or three-dimensional and recognize two-dimensional and three-dimensional shapes in different orientations and sizes.
- Objective: Explain decisions about classification of solid shapes into categories. Name the solid shapes.
- Grade K Module 2: Two-Dimensional and Three-Dimensional Shapes Module 2 explores two-dimensional and three-dimensional shapes. Students learn about flat and solid shapes independently as well as...