Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: K.CC.7
- Counting And Cardinality
- Compare Numbers.
- State Standard:
- Compare two numbers between 1 and 10 presented as written numerals.
- Welcome to “Math Studio Talk” a video series that provides games, activities and models to help students develop flexible thinking and deep understanding of math concepts from kindergarten to Grade 5...
- Topic G is a bridge that enables students to compare numerals by connecting number to length. In Lessons 25 and 26, they work with linear configurations to match and count to see that “7 is more than...
- Topic F opens with students shifting from comparison of lengths to comparison of number. As students build their confidence by directly comparing the lengths of a pencil and a crayon, they are...
- Objective: Visualize quantities to compare two numerals.
- Objective: Strategize to compare two sets.
- Objective: Match and count to compare two sets of objects. State which quantity is less.
- Objective: Match and count to compare a number of objects. State which quantity is more
- Objective: Reason to identify and make a set that has 1 less.
- Objective: Reason to identify and make a set that has 1 more.
- Objective: Compare sets informally using more, less, and fewer.
- Objective: Relate more and less to length.
- Objective: Within linear and array dot configuration of numbers 3, 4, and 5 find hidden partners.
- Grade K Module 3: Comparison of Length, Weight, Capacity, and Numbers to 10 After students observed, analyzed, and classified objects by shape into pre-determined categories in Module 2, they now...