Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: G.SRT.7
- Similarity, Right Triangles, And Trigonometry
- Define Trigonometric Ratios And Solve Problems Involving Right Triangles
- State Standard:
- Explain and use the relationship between the sine and cosine of complementary angles.
- Student Outcomes Students use graphing calculator to find the values of sin θ and cos θ for θ between 0 and 90. Students solve for missing sides of a right triangle given the length of one side and...
- Student Outcomes Students understand that if α and β are the measurements of complementary angles, then sin α=cos β. Students solve triangle problems using special angles.
- Students link their understanding of similarity and relationships within similar right triangles formally to trigonometry. In addition to the terms sine, cosine, and tangent, students study the...
- Geometry Module 2: Similarity, Proof, and Trigonometry Just as rigid motions are used to define congruence in Module 1, so dilations are added to define similarity in Module 2. To be able to discuss...