Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: G.SRT.1.b
- Similarity, Right Triangles, And Trigonometry
- Understand Similarity In Terms Of Similarity Transformations
- State Standard:
- The dilation of a line segment is longer or shorter in the ratio given by the scale factor.
- Student Outcomes Students create scale drawings of polygonal figures by the Parallel Method. Students explain why angles are preserved in scale drawings created by the Parallel Method using the...
- Student Outcomes Students create scale drawings of polygonal figures by the Ratio Method. Given a figure and a scale drawing from the Ratio Method, students answer questions about the scale factor...
- Student Outcomes Students review properties of scale drawings and are able to create them.