Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: G.CO.13
- Make Geometric Constructions
- State Standard:
- Construct an equilateral triangle, a square, and a regular hexagon inscribed in a circle.
- Topic F is a review that highlights how geometric assumptions underpin the facts established thereafter.
- Students begin this module with Topic A, Constructions. Major constructions include an equilateral triangle, an angle bisector, and a perpendicular bisector. Students synthesize their knowledge of...
- Student Outcomes Students complete the construction of a nine-point circle.
- Student Outcomes Students learn to construct a square and begin to construct a nine-point circle.
- Student Outcomes Students apply the equilateral triangle construction to more challenging problems. Students communicate mathematical concepts clearly and concisely.
- Student Outcomes Students learn to construct an equilateral triangle. Students communicate mathematic ideas effectively and efficiently.
- Geometry Module 1: Congruence, Proof, and Constructions Module 1 embodies critical changes in Geometry as outlined by the Common Core. The heart of the module is the study of transformations and the...