Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: F.TF.1
- Trigonometric Functions
- Extend The Domain Of Trigonometric Functions Using The Unit Circle
- State Standard:
- Understand radian measure of an angle as the length of the arc on the unit circle subtended by the angle.
- In this topic, students develop an understanding of the six basic trigonometric functions as functions of the amount of rotation of a point on the unit circle (F-TF.A.1), and then translate that...
- Student Outcomes Students explore horizontal scalings of the graph of y =sin(x). Students convert between degrees and radians.
- Module 2 builds on students’ previous work with units and with functions from Algebra I, and with trigonometric ratios and circles from high school Geometry. The heart of the module is the study of...