Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: F.LE.3
- Linear, Quadratic, And Exponential Models★
- Construct And Compare Linear, Quadratic, And Exponential Models And Solve Problems
- State Standard:
- Observe using graphs and tables that a quantity increasing exponentially eventually exceeds a quantity increasing linearly, quadratically, or (more generally) as a polynomial function.
- In Topic A, students explore arithmetic and geometric sequences as an introduction to the formal notation of functions (F-IF.A.1, F-IF.A.2). They interpret arithmetic sequences as linear functions...
- Student Outcomes Students compare linear and exponential models by focusing on how the models change over intervals of equal length. Students observe from tables that a function that grows...
- Student Outcomes Students are able to model with and solve problems involving exponential formulas.
- Algebra I Module 3: Linear and Exponential Functions In earlier grades, students define, evaluate, and compare functions and use them to model relationships between quantities. In this module,...