Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: F.IF.8
- Interpreting Functions
- Analyze Functions Using Different Representations
- State Standard:
- Write a function defined by an expression in different but equivalent forms to reveal and explain different properties of the function.
- Student Outcomes Students use geometric series to calculate how much money should be saved each month to have 1 million in assets within a specified amount of time.
- Topic E is a culminating series of lessons driven by MP.4, Modeling with Mathematics. Students apply what they have learned about mathematical models and exponential growth to financial literacy...
- Student Outcomes Students create exponential functions to model real-world situations. Students use logarithms to solve equations of the form f(t) = a ∙ bct for t. Students decide which type of model...
- Student Outcomes Students gather experimental data and determine which type of function is best to model the data. Students use properties of exponents to interpret expressions for exponential...
- Topic D opens with a hands-on simulation and modeling activity in which students gather data and apply the analysis of Lesson 22 in Topic C to model it with an exponential function (A-CED.2, F-LE.5...
- Exponential and Logarithmic Functions In this module, students synthesize and generalize what they have learned about a variety of function families. They extend the domain of exponential functions...