Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: F.IF.8
- Interpreting Functions
- Analyze Functions Using Different Representations
- State Standard:
- Write a function defined by an expression in different but equivalent forms to reveal and explain different properties of the function.
- Exponential and Logarithmic Functions In this module, students synthesize and generalize what they have learned about a variety of function families. They extend the domain of exponential functions...
- Algebra I Module 5: A Synthesis of Modeling with Equations and Functions In Module 5, students synthesize what they have learned during the year about functions to select the correct function type in...
- Algebra I Module 4: Polynomial and Quadratic Expressions, Equations, and Functions In earlier modules, students analyze the process of solving equations and developing fluency in writing,...