Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: F.BF.5
- Building Functions
- Build New Functions From Existing Functions
- State Standard:
- (+) Understand the inverse relationship between exponents and logarithms and use this relationship to solve problems involving logarithms and exponents.
- Student Outcomes Students understand the inverse relationship between logarithms and exponents and apply their understanding to solve real-world problems.
- Student Outcomes In order to demonstrate understanding of the inverse relationship between exponents and logarithms, students construct the inverse of exponential and logarithmic functions from a...
- In Topic C students study inverse functions, being careful to understand when inverse functions do and do not exist, working to restrict the domain of a function to produce an invertible function. ...
- Students revisit the fundamental theorem of algebra as they explore complex roots of polynomial functions. They use polynomial identities, the binomial theorem, and Pascal’s Triangle to find roots...