Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: F.BF.4.c
- Building Functions
- Build New Functions From Existing Functions
- State Standard:
- (+) Read values of an inverse function from a graph or a table, given that the function has an inverse.
- Students revisit the fundamental theorem of algebra as they explore complex roots of polynomial functions. They use polynomial identities, the binomial theorem, and Pascal’s Triangle to find roots...
- Student Outcomes Students continue to read the inverse values of a function from a table and graph. They create the inverse of a function by solving an equation of the form f(x) = y. Students verify...
- In Topic C students study inverse functions, being careful to understand when inverse functions do and do not exist, working to restrict the domain of a function to produce an invertible function. ...