Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: F.BF.2
- Building Functions
- Build A Function That Models A Relationship Between Two Quantities
- State Standard:
- Write arithmetic and geometric sequences both recursively and with an explicit formula, use them to model situations, and translate between the two forms.★
- Student Outcomes Students derive the sum of a finite geometric series formula. Students apply the sum of a finite geometric series formula to a structured savings plan.
- Topic E is a culminating series of lessons driven by MP.4, Modeling with Mathematics. Students apply what they have learned about mathematical models and exponential growth to financial literacy...
- Student Outcomes Students develop a general growth/decay rate formula in the context of compound interest. Students compute future values of investments with continually compounding interest rates.
- Student Outcomes Students use geometric sequences to model situations of exponential growth and decay. Students write geometric sequences explicitly and recursively and translate between the two...
- Exponential and Logarithmic Functions In this module, students synthesize and generalize what they have learned about a variety of function families. They extend the domain of exponential functions...