Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: A.SSE.2
- Seeing Structure In Expressions
- Interpret The Structure Of Expressions
- State Standard:
- Use the structure of an expression to identify ways to rewrite it. For example, see x4 – y4 as (x2)2 – (y2)2, thus recognizing it as a difference of squares that can be factored as (x2 – y2)(x2 + y2).
- Algebra I Module 4: Polynomial and Quadratic Expressions, Equations, and Functions In earlier modules, students analyze the process of solving equations and developing fluency in writing,...
- Algebra I Module 1: Relationships Between Quantities and Reasoning with Equations and Their Graphs In this module students analyze and explain precisely the process of solving an equation. Through...