Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: A.REI.9
- Reasoning With Equations And Inequalities
- Solve Systems Of Equations
- State Standard:
- (+) Find the inverse of a matrix if it exists and use it to solve systems of linear equations (using technology for matrices of dimension 3 × 3 or greater).
- Student Outcomes Students represent complicated systems of equations, including 4×4 and 5×5 systems of equations, using matrix equations in the form Ax = b, where A represents the coefficient matrix...
- Student Outcomes Students will represent systems of three or more simultaneous equations as a linear transformation in the form Ax = b, where A represents the linear transformation, x represents the...
- Student Outcomes Students will represent systems of equations as linear transformations of the form Lx = b, using matrix notation. Students will discover that the systems of equations written in the...
- Topic C provides a third context for the appearance of matrices via the study of systems of linear equations. Students see that a system of linear equations can be represented as a single matrix...
- Module 2 extends the concept of matrices introduced in Module 1. Students look at incidence relationships in networks and encode information about them via high-dimensional matrices. Matrix...