Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: A.CED.3
- Creating Equations
- Create Equations That Describe Numbers Or Relationships
- State Standard:
- Represent constraints by equations or inequalities, and by systems of equations and/or inequalities, and interpret solutions as viable or non- viable options in a modeling context. For example, represent inequalities describing nutritional and cost constraints on combinations of different foods.
- Throughout middle school, students practice the process of solving linear equations (6.EE.5, 6.EE.7, 7.EE.4, 8.EE.7) and systems of linear equations (8.EE.8). Now, in Topic C, instead of just...
- Student Outcomes Students create equations and inequalities in one variable and use them to solve problems. Students create equations in two or more variables to represent relationships between...
- Student Outcomes Students learn the meaning and notation of recursive sequences in a modeling setting. Students use recursive sequences to model and answer problems. Students create equations and...
- Student Outcomes Students use systems of equations or inequalities to solve contextual problems and interpret solutions within a particular context.
- Student Outcomes Students recognize and identify solutions to two-variable equations. They represent the solution set graphically. They create two variable equations to represent a situation. They...
- Algebra I Module 1: Relationships Between Quantities and Reasoning with Equations and Their Graphs In this module students analyze and explain precisely the process of solving an equation. Through...