Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: A.APR.2
- Arithmetic With Polynomials And Rational Expressions
- Understand The Relationship Between Zeros And Factors Of Polynomials
- State Standard:
- Know and apply the Remainder Theorem: For a polynomial p(x) and a number a, the remainder on division by x – a is p(a), so p(a) = 0 if and only if (x – a) is a factor of p(x).
- Student Outcomes Students know and apply the Remainder Theorem and understand the role zeros play in the theorem.
- Student Outcomes Students rewrite simple rational expressions in different forms, including representing remainders when dividing.
- This topic focuses on factoring polynomials and the advantages of factored form of a polynomial to both solve equations and sketch graphs of polynomial functions. Students solve problems involving...
- Algebra II Module 1: Polynomial, Rational, and Radical Relationships Students connect polynomial arithmetic to computations with whole numbers and integers. Students learn that the arithmetic of...