Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: 6.RP.3.d
- Ratios And Proportional Relationships
- Understand Ratio Concepts And Use Ratio Reasoning To Solve Problems.
- State Standard:
- Use ratio reasoning to convert measurement units; manipulate and transform units appropriately when multiplying or dividing quantities.
- In Topic C, students build further on their understanding of ratios and the value of a ratio as they come to understand that a ratio of 5 miles to 2 hours corresponds to a rate of 2.5 miles per hour...
- Student Outcomes Students solve constant rate work problems by calculating and comparing unit rates.
- Student Outcomes Students decontextualize a given speed situation, representing symbolically the quantities involved with the formula rate x time.
- Student Outcomes Students use rates between measurements to convert measurement in one unit to measurement in another unit. They manipulate and transform units appropriately when multiplying or...