Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: 6.RP.3.b
- Ratios And Proportional Relationships
- Understand Ratio Concepts And Use Ratio Reasoning To Solve Problems.
- State Standard:
- Solve unit rate problems including those involving unit pricing and constant speed. For example, if it took 7 hours to mow 4 lawns, then at that rate, how many lawns could be mowed in 35 hours? At what rate were lawns being mowed?
- In Topic C, students build further on their understanding of ratios and the value of a ratio as they come to understand that a ratio of 5 miles to 2 hours corresponds to a rate of 2.5 miles per hour...
- Student Outcomes Students solve constant rate work problems by calculating and comparing unit rates.
- Student Outcomes Students solve problems by analyzing different unit rates given in words, tables, equations, and graphs.
- Student Outcomes Students solve problems by analyzing different unit rates given in tables, equations, and graphs.