Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: 6.NS.2
- The Number System
- Compute Fluently With Multi-Digit Numbers And Find Common Factors And Multiples.
- State Standard:
- Fluently divide multi-digit numbers using the standard algorithm.
- In Grades 4 and 5, students used concrete models, pictorial representations, and properties to divide whole numbers (4.NBT.6, 5.NBT.6). They became efficient in applying the standard algorithm for...
- Student Outcomes Students understand that the standard algorithm of division is simply a tally system arranged in place value columns.
- Student Outcomes Students connect estimation with place value in order to determine the standard algorithm for division.
- Grade 6 Module 2: Arithmetic Operations Including Division of Fractions In Module 1, students used their existing understanding of multiplication and division as they began their study of ratios and...