Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: 5.OA.3
- Operations And Algebraic Thinking
- Analyze Patterns And Relationships.
- State Standard:
- Generate two numerical patterns using two given rules. Identify apparent relationships between corresponding terms. Form ordered pairs consisting of corresponding terms from the two patterns, and graph the ordered pairs on a coordinate plane. For example, given the rule “Add 3” and the starting number 0, and given the rule “Add 6” and the starting number 0, generate terms in the resulting sequences, and observe that the terms in one sequence are twice the corresponding terms in the other sequence. Explain informally why this is so.
- Objective: Draw symmetric figures on the coordinate plane.
- Objective: Create a rule to generate a number pattern, and plot the points.
- Objective: Analyze number patterns created from mixed operations.
- Objective: Compare the lines and patterns generated by addition rules and multiplication rules.
- Objective: Generate two number patterns from given rules, plot the points, and analyze the patterns.
- Objective: Generate a number pattern from a given rule, and plot the points.
- Grade 5 Module 6: Problem Solving with the Coordinate Plane In this 40-day module, students develop a coordinate system for the first quadrant of the coordinate plane and use it to solve problems. ...