Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: 5.NBT.1
- Number And Operations In Base Ten
- Understand The Place Value System.
- State Standard:
- Recognize that in a multi-digit number, a digit in one place represents 10 times as much as it represents in the place to its right and 1/10 of what it represents in the place to its left.
- Objective: Use divide by 10 patterns for multi-digit whole number division.
- Objective: Multiply multi-digit whole numbers and multiples of 10 using place value patterns and the distributive and associative properties.
- Objective: Multiply a decimal fraction by single-digit whole numbers, relate to a written method through application of the area model and place value understanding, and explain the reasoning used.
- Objective: Reason abstractly using place value understanding to relate adjacent base ten units from millions to thousandths.
- Objective: Reason concretely and pictorially using place value understanding to relate adjacent base ten units from millions to thousandths.
- Grade 5 Module 2: Multi-Digit Whole Number and Decimal Fraction Operations In Module 2 students apply patterns of the base ten system to mental strategies and a sequential study of multiplication...
- Grade 5 Module 1: Place Value and Decimal Fractions In Module 1, students’ understanding of the patterns in the base ten system are extended from Grade 4’s work with place value of multi-digit whole...