Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: 5.MD.1
- Measurement And Data
- Convert Like Measurement Units Within A Given Measurement System.
- State Standard:
- Convert among different-sized standard measurement units within a given measurement system (e.g., convert 5 cm to 0.05 m), and use these conversions in solving multi-step, real world problems.
- This Mathematics Common Core video features 5th grade students from PS 108 The Sal Abbracciamento School in Brooklyn, NY. This lesson demonstrates standards 5.MD.1: Convert among different-sized...
- Objective: Solidify fluency with Grade 5 skills.
- Objective: Convert measures involving whole numbers, and solve multi-step word problems.
- Objective: Solve two-step word problems involving measurement and multi-digit multiplication.
- Objective: Use decimal multiplication to express equivalent measurements.
- Objective: Use whole number multiplication to express equivalent measurements.
- Objective: Use exponents to denote powers of 10 with application to metric conversions.
- Grade 5 Module 4: Multiplication and Division of Fractions and Decimal Fractions Grade 5’s Module 4 extends student understanding of fraction operations to multiplication and division of both...
- Grade 5 Module 2: Multi-Digit Whole Number and Decimal Fraction Operations In Module 2 students apply patterns of the base ten system to mental strategies and a sequential study of multiplication...
- Grade 5 Module 1: Place Value and Decimal Fractions In Module 1, students’ understanding of the patterns in the base ten system are extended from Grade 4’s work with place value of multi-digit whole...