Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: 5.G.2
- Graph Points On The Coordinate Plane To Solve Real-World And Mathematical Problems.
- State Standard:
- Represent real world and mathematical problems by graphing points in the first quadrant of the coordinate plane, and interpret coordinate values of points in the context of the situation.
- Objective: Explore the Fibonacci sequence.
- Objective: Use coordinate systems to solve real world problems.
- Grade 5 Module 6: Problem Solving with the Coordinate Plane In this 40-day module, students develop a coordinate system for the first quadrant of the coordinate plane and use it to solve problems. ...