Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: 4.OA.5
- Operations And Algebraic Thinking
- Generate And Analyze Patterns.
- State Standard:
- Generate a number or shape pattern that follows a given rule. Identify apparent features of the pattern that were not explicit in the rule itself. For example, given the rule “Add 3” and the starting number 1, generate terms in the resulting sequence and observe that the terms appear to alternate between odd and even numbers. Explain informally why the numbers will continue to alternate in this way.
- Objective: Find and use a pattern to calculate the sum of all fractional parts between 0 and 1. Share and critique peer strategies.
- Grade 4 Module 5: Fraction Equivalence, Ordering, and Operations In this 40-day module, students build on their Grade 3 work with unit fractions as they explore fraction equivalence and extend this...