Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: 4.OA.4
- Operations And Algebraic Thinking
- Gain Familiarity With Factors And Multiples.
- State Standard:
- Find all factor pairs for a whole number in the range 1–100. Recognize that a whole number is a multiple of each of its factors. Determine whether a given whole number in the range 1–100 is a multiple of a given one-digit number. Determine whether a given whole number in the range 1–100 is prime or composite.
- Objective: Explore properties of prime and composite numbers to 100 by using multiples.
- Objective: Determine whether a whole number is a multiple of another number.
- Objective: Use division and the associative property to test for factors and observe patterns.
- Objective: Find factor pairs for numbers to 100 and use understanding of factors to define prime and composite.
- Grade 4 Module 3: Multi-Digit Multiplication and Division In this 43-day module, students use place value understanding and visual representations to solve multiplication and division problems with...