Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: 4.OA.1
- Operations And Algebraic Thinking
- Use The Four Operations With Whole Numbers To Solve Problems.
- State Standard:
- Interpret a multiplication equation as a comparison, e.g., interpret 35 = 5 × 7 as a statement that 35 is 5 times as many as 7 and 7 times as many as 5. Represent verbal statements of multiplicative comparisons as multiplication equations.
- Grade 4 Module 7: Exploring Measurement with Multiplication In this 20-day module, students build their competencies in measurement as they relate multiplication to the conversion of measurement...
- Grade 4 Module 3: Multi-Digit Multiplication and Division In this 43-day module, students use place value understanding and visual representations to solve multiplication and division problems with...