Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: 4.OA.1
- Operations And Algebraic Thinking
- Use The Four Operations With Whole Numbers To Solve Problems.
- State Standard:
- Interpret a multiplication equation as a comparison, e.g., interpret 35 = 5 × 7 as a statement that 35 is 5 times as many as 7 and 7 times as many as 5. Represent verbal statements of multiplicative comparisons as multiplication equations.
- Objective: Solve multiplicative comparison word problems using measurement conversion tables.
- Objective: Solve two-step word problems, including multiplicative comparison.
- Objective: Solve multiplicative comparison word problems by applying the area and perimeter formulas.
- Objective: Interpret a multiplication equation as a comparison.