Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
CCLS - Math: 4.NF.7
- Number And Operations—Fractions3
- Understand Decimal Notation For Fractions, And Compare Decimal Fractions.
- State Standard:
- Compare two decimals to hundredths by reasoning about their size. Recognize that comparisons are valid only when the two decimals refer to the same whole. Record the results of comparisons with the symbols >, =, or <, and justify the conclusions, e.g., by using a visual model.
- Objective: Compare and order mixed numbers in various forms.
- Objective: Use area models and the number line to compare decimal numbers, and record comparisons using <, >, and =.
- Objective: Use the place value chart and metric measurement to compare decimals and answer comparison questions.
- Grade 4 Module 6: Decimal Fractions This 20-day module gives students their first opportunity to explore decimal numbers via their relationship to decimal fractions, expressing a given quantity in...